Monday, December 24, 2012

How To Record Your XBOX Game Chat and Do Live Commentary (the easy way)

How To Record Your XBOX Game Chat and Do Live Commentary (the easy way) Tube. Duration : 4.58 Mins.


READ THIS, YOUR QUESTION MAY ALREADY BE ANSWERED!!! I was looking around YouTube for a video telling me how to record my in-game chat and my own live commentary. I couldn't find one, so I figured it out myself and decided to make a walkthrough video to help others. If this helped you out, please give me a Like, it helps out alot more than you know! Note: this also works for PS3 and on Apple, menus and programs just vary slightly. More videos coming soon, including my first Black Ops Commentary. My Cable: www.amazon.com Video on how to record gamechat using the OEM XBL Headset (this should also work if you don't have a pink mic cable, but still have a cable that runs into the controller): www.youtube.com Note to PS3 Owners: you probably have to use the "OEM XBL" link to wire your PS3 controller (This is if you don't have a pink mic cable. I'm not sure of this so don't hold me responsible! I don't have a PS3, unfortunately, but if you have a wire that runs into your controller similar to the Xbox setup in order for you to speak,then the OEM method should work as well), and to play voices through TV: go to Settings, Accessory Settings, Audio Device Settings, then switch Output to System Default and that should be it. However, all the commentators I know who use PS3 and do live commentary use a second microphone (the Blu Snowball microphone) ran from the computer and talk into that as they talk through their headset. The Snowball mic is about and is a way better sounding ...

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment