Thursday, February 14, 2013

[ARCHIVED; NEW PROGRAM OUT] How to Micspam After 4/15/11

[ARCHIVED; NEW PROGRAM OUT] How to Micspam After 4/15/11 Video Clips. Duration : 3.13 Mins.


Well, guess what? Someone made a program which I believe utilizes my workaround, so guess what fellas, I guess my work here is done. Enjoy my friends. www.youtube.com New Video: www.youtube.com V5 Download - adf.ly V4 Download - Private and Unreleased V3 Download - adf.ly V2 Download - adf.ly V1 Download - adf.ly Note: Sorry about the long wait time, loadsa stuff on my hands I had to do. (Questions) Q: I can't find Line 1 in Output! - xass102 A: Visit this site - www.techspot.com You may have unsigned drivers disabled, you need to disable UAC and enable it, as described in the link. Q:pressing f2 while playing team fortress 2 produces this line in the console; Unknown command "vpamon" -DarconIII A: This has recently happened to my friend, you need to rebind it. The command is "bind F2 spamon" Q:I want to use it in tf2, i do everything by your tutorial, but i cant hear music in game! music plays only if i change setting to windowed mode and hit window button on keyboard, then music is playing! (when tf2 window inactive) when i back to game music stop playing. -MonoVoyager A: Recently I have noticed if your game has it's audio playing while the window is idle, the micspam doesn't work. You MUST have the ingame volume silenced in order to play your micspam. To do this, go and check the box in"options - audio - Slience the audio while the game window is in the background" --- 8/8/11 SILK Audio Codec Micspam Bypass "3rd time lucky." 1: Install Foobar2000 and Virtual Audio ...

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment