Thursday, February 7, 2013

Studio Erdo: Part 1 - Introduction, quick tour in my "studio" [HD 720p]

Studio Erdo: Part 1 - Introduction, quick tour in my "studio" [HD 720p] Tube. Duration : 4.85 Mins.


mr-walker.bandcamp.com www.facebook.com This is the first part of a series of videos that I will release as my album draws closer to the finish line. You should subscribe if you are interested in music, recording, mixing, tracking or anything that has to do with this because I will start from the beginning of a recording and take you all the way through to a finished album. The whole process is going to be documented. Quick info about me: I'm just a guy who is trying to achieve a personal goal which is to single-handedly write and produce a full-length album. All instruments are played by me. I will try to answer any questions in the comments so just ask away if you wonder about something I forgot to mention in the videos. Thanks to Andy Sneap for hosting a great forum over at the ultimatemetal.com forums. Gear used: Canon EOS 550D for documentation, M-audio Profire 2626 Interface, Cockos Reaper 32-bit DAW, Intel Quad Core 9550 4 GB RAM 320 GB and 750 GB Samsung Spinpoint F1 hard drives, Pearl Export drumkit, Pearl Eliminator pedals, Remo and Evans drumheads, Turkish hand-made cymbals (Masterwork, Istanbul, Bosphorus), Yamaha bass guitar from the 80's, ESP LTD MH-250 NT guitar equipped with EMG81, Pyramid strings (not to recommend!), Elixir Nanoweb strings, CME M-key MIDI keyboard, JJLabs drum microphones, Supreme CU-1 condenser mic (sort of an AKG Perception clone), Shure SM57 and SM58, K&M mic stands, Superlux mic stand (for my overheads), old blankets and stuff for ...

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment