Wednesday, March 13, 2013

So You want to be a Streamer? - Consoles on Justin TV Setup - Part 1 - Hardware - Intensity Pro

So You want to be a Streamer? - Consoles on Justin TV Setup - Part 1 - Hardware - Intensity Pro Tube. Duration : 9.38 Mins.


BarnGamerZ.com I finally show you my setup and how to stream your consoles (PS3, 360, Wii - all 3) to justin TV CORRECTLY! After many hours of figuring it out myself due to the lame guides online, I got it right and I will show you how to do it. I use an itnensity Pro HDMI and record using component cables with all of my consoles. Adobe Live Media Encoder 3 uis what I use to stream to Justin TV. This is part 1 and I go over hardware and setup. The next few videos will go over settings with software. Part1 www.youtube.com Part2: www.youtube.com Leave a comment at BarnGamerZ.com if you want a question answered quickly. I will try and answer all questions as best I can.

Keywords:

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciate for sharing this guide, will definitely let my brother know about this who is into streaming.

    ReplyDelete