Friday, January 4, 2013

Mike Wong - Brief Gear Overview & Electronic Feedback (Part 2)

Mike Wong - Brief Gear Overview & Electronic Feedback (Part 2) Tube. Duration : 4.88 Mins.


This is a brief overview of my Dean DC6F electric guitar. I show how feedback and chorus sound like a siren when mixed. I also show my Boss AC-3, Ibanez TS9, Dunlop 535Q, and MXR M-135 effect pedals. I don't think power cables or audio cables really make a difference in the sound as long as they're not being used with the wrong instruments and amplification devices. I've used a speaker cable as a guitar cable without knowing better since they both have 1/4" connectors, and it sounded fuzzy. I wouldn't recommend it now, and especially not any other 1/4" cable with a speaker. That could cause a fire. This is all because the way different cables are wired.

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment