Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Dust Sculptures - Sill (Official Music Video)

Dust Sculptures - Sill (Official Music Video) Tube. Duration : 11.58 Mins.


facebook.com/DustSculptures Guitars, Drums, Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, audio mixing and mastering, film, and editing by Josh Marberry as Dust Sculptures. Lyrics: Winding down as roots My spine uncoils beyond me It spread like disease Collecting dust and overheating My veins run through the walls A channel of my dilution I'm tracing components Following Cables Forgetting how to sleep Forgetting how to breathe What began as obsession robbed me of youth Now a nameless oblivion, but I recall Digitized artifacts Recycled thought With patience I find some rest here It never takes me long to replay the sounds That some might call a dream Lights dance over the sill There's something else there that I can't reach now A cyber-psychotic embrace Waiting for the icons to light up again Telling digital lies to all my digital friends Pixilated ghost, simulated life And all the colors in my eye compressed down to one The brightness of it all is how it got me Disguising infections beneath my collections of fibers and cords And That's where you find me And That's where you find my shell In self-inflicting isolation I've given my time away How quickly it flies I've given my life away An anti-social socialite Hiding behind personas I design How I miss you Overwritten, copied, and multiplied Soul that I once was And all I've ever wanted from day one Was to be loved and not forgotten Now an exoskeleton A monument of man defeated by trust in his own hands When it was never enough To pick himself ...

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment