Wednesday, November 14, 2012

$80k power cables arrived after kidnappning - proof and testing FULL VIDEO

k power cables arrived after kidnappning - proof and testing FULL VIDEO Tube. Duration : 14.77 Mins.


Magazine reviewer held my cables hostage and claimed the Stealth Power cable blew up his tubes and fuses. I'm showing proof that the cable works perfectly. I tested the cable in many ways, it works perfectly and is built perfectly! There is no way the cable could have blown his tubes. 1) Plugged it into my amp, ran music for 15 minutes, worked perfectly. 2) I opened up the plugs, the conductors were crazy tight, I pulled and rotated in all directions, the conductors didn't come loose, I used all my strength, nothing can loosen the conductors! 3) The conductors were wired properly. Blue wire to blue screw, brown wire to brown screw. Green/yellow wire to green screw. Identical on both plugs! 4) I Inspected the cable closely and the copper conductors look fresh, no sign of a short-circuit anywhere. The insulation looks new, no sign of melting.

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment