Tuesday, November 6, 2012

How To Connect Laptop to HDMI Flat Screen LCD Monitor

How To Connect Laptop to HDMI Flat Screen LCD Monitor Tube. Duration : 7.35 Mins.


Here I am connecting the Dell Vostro V130 laptop to my 23" Samsung LCD monitor which supports DVI, VGA, HDMI and has a built in tv tuner. The laptop is running Windows 7 Professional. The monitor is my Samsung P2370HD which is a 23" 1080p HDTV with built in TV Tuner. I paid about 0 for it over the holidays in 2009. Amazon link listing it currently at 8 amzn.to Using the HDMI cable, I am able to push both video and audio to the monitor making this a sweet setup for presentations or watching movies. I'm running a contest giveaway for the laptop to make sure to enter before February 20th, 2011 at butyoureagirl.com More general description ======================== I am showing how to connect the Dell Vostro V130 laptop to an external flat screen monitor via the HDMI cable YouTube Creator Information ------------------------------------------ Adria Richards Channel youtube.com Blog butyoureagirl.com Twitter http Email adria.richards@butyoureagirl.com

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment