Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wiring my FX loop pedal board (Guitar Lesson GG-124) How to

Wiring my FX loop pedal board (Guitar Lesson GG-124) How to Tube. Duration : 12.85 Mins.


Help us caption and translate this video on Amara.org: www.amara.org Justin's completely Free Guitar Lessons. Guitar Gear Review GG-124. In this video I wire up my fx loop pedalboard, start with showing you the signal path, then a fast forward of the wiring up process of audio and power. I have two boards because I often use this one with acoustic guitar, I'll film a vid for the pre-amp board soon but still doing some experimenting with different pedals and want to sort it before filming. Find the related course notes on the following link: www.justinguitar.com Effects in Order: Gig Rig Loopy 2 containing: - MXR Phase 90 (vintage) - EH Micro Pog Analog Man Bi-Chorus Strymon Timeline Delay - Linked to Pigtronix Mission Controller Strymon Blue Sky Reverb On PedalTrain Jr pedalboard Powered by Voodoo Labs Pedal Power Digital Using George L cables

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment