Tuesday, December 18, 2012

LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI - Demonstration

LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI - Demonstration Video Clips. Duration : 23.97 Mins.


The LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI that I won by participating in the MacNichol's Guitars & Mandolins photo contest on Facebook. I love this little piece of gear and seems to work pretty wel with my Taylor 110ce guitar. If anybody wants to hear it with my Kentucky KM-550 mandolin with the Mandolin Twin Internal from K&K - feel free to ask me about it and perhaps I could do a little demo of it too. Sorry for the length of the video - as you can see I'm not particularly good at making videos like this. But I promised one to a lot of people - so I really had to. Guitar: Taylor 110ce (upgraded with bone nut & bridge pins from Bob Colosi) Strings: Martin MSP4200 (SP series, phosphor bronze, gauges 13-56) Pick: Wegen Bluegrass 1.8mm, Wegen TF120 and V-Picks Tradition Lite (will demo these later, and others) Pre-Amp/DI: LR Baggs Para Acoustic DI (what a surprise!) Instrument Cable: Elixir 4.5m instrument cable Microphone: CAD M179 Audio Interface/Pre-Amp: Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 DAW: Reaper 4.01 Camera: Kodak Zi8 (@1080p - 29.970fps) with a new SanDisk 8GB Class 10 SD card Video Editor: Sony Vegas 10 If there are any questions feel free to hit me up anywhere (Twitter, Facebook, or just comment here or send me a PM)

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment