Thursday, December 20, 2012

Patriot Box Office

Patriot Box Office Video Clips. Duration : 13.07 Mins.


The Patriot Box Office (PBO) is a portable media player that will play a variety of media files from a network, USB drive or internal Hard Drive. I bought this to replace a dead XBOX with XBMC that was used to play movies, TV shows and music streamed from my PC. The PBO costs as little as .99 (much less if you look around and include the mail in rebate) and at this price I was actually a little curious, even concerned with what it would be like. After seeing a few reviews including a 4/5 avg star rating from 255+ reader reviews on Newegg I figured it has to be decent at the least! The PBO is very small and portable and when I took it out of the box for the first time I was floored with the build quality. The unit is actually cased in a very thick, solid brushed aluminum enclosure. The PBO has a variety of I/O options. First and foremost it has the all important network jack. This is the most important feature for me as I intent to share the large media collection off my PC. It's also got not 1, not 2, but 3 total USB ports! Two of the USB ports are for plugging in external hard drives, jump drives or a USB wireless adapter. Because there are two full sized USB ports you can plug an external drive AND a wireless adapter at the same time! The 3rd mini USB port is for accessing an optionally installed 2.5" SATA Hard Drive. The PBO doesn't require a Hard Drive to function but if you want you can install any 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for internal storage. Finally for output ...

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment