Monday, January 28, 2013

Amazing Dazzle DVC 100 Quality Tutorial- Almost HD PVR

Amazing Dazzle DVC 100 Quality Tutorial- Almost HD PVR Video Clips. Duration : 10.27 Mins.


!§!READ!§! Hey guys I got my goal of subscribers so im finally releasing a tutorial on how i get such nice quality in my youtube video. If you haven't seen my sample video see it here. www.youtube.com If your are getting Video/audio issues after recording make sure your codecs are up to date. Update M-Jpeg and PCM because these are the codec used. M-jpeg codec: www.free-codecs.com K-Lite Codec Pack: www.free-codecs.com If your get issues after rendering double check your settings. Make sure you have 128kbps 48hz. Also make sure its in CBR mode. This is my setup: These are the cables i am using. www.radioshack.com I got 2 RCA splitters and some cheap male/male composite cables. I plug the splitters into my Dazzle not my tv. I plug my S-video directly into my dazzle. These are all the programs you will need when following my tutorial. Sony Vegas 9 Pinnacle Studios 14 If you don't already have the programs check warez-bb.org. Sign up is easy and fast and it will help you with all your needs. Virtual Dub x64- prdownloads.sourceforge.net x32- prdownloads.sourceforge.net

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment