Sunday, January 27, 2013

Making a Ipod Shuffle 2nd gen sync/charger

Making a Ipod Shuffle 2nd gen sync/charger Tube. Duration : 3.08 Mins.


Hay guy's... Tonight's video is about making an iPod shuffle second generation charger/Sync cable! As you will see in this video, my top jack got bent, and i was looking around for a new one, that was way to expensive for just a charger... And since i love challenge's... i thought I'll try and make my own one.. I mean, i had nothing to lose. Finally when i was done, it was working perfectly, charging and I was able to put on music as i did with the cradle sync cable... Hope this helps... If this was helpful.... how about a thumbs up? Or even how about subscribing :)? Thanks for 4 000 + view guys :) You rock ! :P If you need help with this or have another challenge for me... please do comment :)

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment