Thursday, January 17, 2013

Building a Home Recording Studio: Speakers and Headphones

Building a Home Recording Studio: Speakers and Headphones Video Clips. Duration : 9.48 Mins.


Tips and advice on how to build a home recording studio. I'm back! Sorry it took a while to get back to the video tutorials. However, I have recently finished a couple of projects and now have time to record. I designed the content for this specifically for artists with little to no knowledge of audio gear. By the end of this video you can go out and confidently buy speakers (aka monitors) and headphones and know how to place them in your home studio. Some terms I used that might have been unclear in the tutorial: balanced tracks: The song has good levels of bass, mids and lows. referencing: listening through the speakers balanced mix: I refer to the space/volume balance. For example, you want the instrumental and vocals in good balance; you don't want the beat to be louder than the vocals. Feel free to message me for any questions:)

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment