Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Party Rock Anthem on five floppy drives

Party Rock Anthem on five floppy drives Video Clips. Duration : 2.45 Mins.


Took the last couple weeks to make a bunch of cables for my floppies. A friend gave me his floppy drive and I was able to add another of my own =D It took me some time to arrange this from sheet music I got from Shazamio. Check out his/her channel and website for other awesome sheet music! shazamiosmusic.jimdo.com Enjoy and as always, if you liked this check out my other works: www.youtube.com --------------------------------------------------- Links to stuff you might care about --------------------------------------------------- FAQ - bit.ly Forums - bit.ly Twitter - bit.ly Playlist - bit.ly MIDI Files - bit.ly FaceBook page - on.fb.me Request Status - bit.ly Download Audio - bit.ly

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment