Sunday, February 17, 2013

How To Play "All I Want For Christmas Is You" Piano Tutorial / Sheet Music (Mariah Carey)

How To Play "All I Want For Christmas Is You" Piano Tutorial / Sheet Music (Mariah Carey) Tube. Duration : 15.72 Mins.


SUBSCRIBE: bit.ly Learn Piano From Me!: www.joeraciti.com All I Want For Christmas Sheet Music bit.ly Vote For The Next Tutorial: www.facebook.com Follow me on Google+!: bit.ly My Music!: bit.ly T-Shirt Link: bit.ly My Website!: joeraciti.com Gear: Studio Projects C1 Large Diaphragm Condensor Microphones (2): amzn.to Creative Labs E-MU Preamp: amzn.to Monster Microphone Cables: amzn.to Senheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones: amzn.to Keyboard: I use a really old Roland keyboard that I don't think they even sell anymore. I've heard good things about this keyboard: amzn.to - I recommend trying out whatever keyboard you are thinking about in a store before buying. Camera: I currently use a Kodak Zi8: amzn.to - you might also try a later model if you are interested in this camera and price point... maybe something like the Kodak Playsport: amzn.to I edit my videos on an Asus U46E-BAL7 computer: amzn.to using Adobe Premier Pro CS6: amzn.to I edit audio using Reaper: www.reaper.fm In thispiano tutorial I show you how to play "All I Want For Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey. You can find my other tutorials by searching the name of the song you want to play + "Joe Raciti" or "jraciti1". If you would like different piano lessons from the ones I have posted, you can submit a request at the "Request A Tutorial" link above. Otherwise, leave a comment in the comment section or thumbs up an existing comment to let me know what songs you would like me to teach you. I can't promise that I'll be ...

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment