Monday, February 25, 2013

the WORLD (Cover) - Nightmare [ナイトメア]

the WORLD (Cover) - Nightmare [ナイトメア] Tube. Duration : 3.73 Mins.


So first of all, I have no idea how this is going to turn out once on YouTube. I finally figured how to record into GarageBand while recording a video with my camera and then go into iMovie and delete the camera audio and replace it with what I recorded... so the audio is really nice, however some of the alignment/video quality may be off... Hopefully not but yeah! Oh and this is all still one solid video/audio recording, I don't just record one section then go back and record the next. I do it from start to finish as if it were a live performance... because it is... Haha. Anyway, this is the first Nightmare cover I have done. I've been listening to them for over 2 years and have learned quite a few songs but never actually posted any on here. Well ta~da! Here we go. If you haven't heard of this band, you should totally check them out. They're pretty amazing. Mix Avenged Sevenfold guitars with the versatility of any genre out there and add a little mainstream twist and you have an amazing J-Rock band, Nightmare. Their music is full of epic guitar solos and harmonies and they write some uber catchy songs. But yeah, just wanted to finally start getting some Nightmare out there for more of the world to check out. You should definitely check out our band on MySpace... Band MySpace: www.myspace.com/myownaccordmusic Guitar - Miles Roozen Thank you for watching! Feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe! Check out my other videos as well and keep watch for new ones. Also: I am ...

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment