Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Megadeth - Poison Was The Cure (cover)

Megadeth - Poison Was The Cure (cover) Video Clips. Duration : 3.00 Mins.


Featuring the hardest riff (at least the fastest) Mustaine has ever created, claiming to be able to play like Megadeth can't be done without learning this song. I practiced for many days and finally got it! Awesome intense riffage and a Friedman solo (which are always great). This is also the first video where I play my Washburn with my new settings and cables. I lowered the resonance and low controls to make the tone less muddy. It sounds awesome on my Jackson, and pretty good on my Washburn in my opinion. Recorded the 29th-30th of October 2009 using a Pentax Optio M30 regular digital camera, audio recorded with an iAudio 7. Edited using Magix Music Maker 10 Deluxe and streamed as a 640x480 resolution Windows Media Video with 25 fps. Guitar: Washburn X16 G13 (with EMG 81/85). Amplifier: Peavey 6505+ and an Ashdown Peacemaker 412A cabinet with Celestion G12E-50 speakers. Settings: Lead channel: Pre: 7 Low: 4 Mid: 2.5 High: 9 Post: 1 Resonance: 0 Presence: 8,5 Strings: D'Addario Regular Light EXL110 .010-.046 Pick: Dunlop Jazz III If you rate it, please motivate and write a comment too. Thanks for watching! The powertab I used can be found here: www.ultimate-guitar.com (I'm "VikingMetalhead" in the comments.) You can download Power Tab Editor here (freeware): download.cnet.com

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment